Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hype 4 Stripes

So I’ve been obsessed with stripes lately, I just can’t seem to get enough of them, I’m sure you got the drift when I doted on how awesome they are in one of my previous post. You can dress them up, you can make them preppy, and you can be casual! They’re so versatile. Wear them with a skirt, your fave flats, or pair them with trousers. Any way you slice it stripes=awesomeness! Here are a few of my current fave {and affordable} striped styles! Check them out and let me know what you think!

Kisses,
Marissa



How cute is this sweater from Chicwish? I think it would be perfect paired with some jeggings, leggings, or boyfriend jeans!



I love how subtle the stripes are in this top from lelapindor, just a hint of stripes on the adorable bow accent.



Our feet can get in on the stripe action too! Check out these lovely socks from Old Navy warm, fuzzy, and trendy!



I’m pretty much in love with this dress from Shopkempt! I’ll probably be adding it to my closet soon! The bold stripes on this dress will look perfect with tights and boots! 



Stylelustpages is one of my favorite must read blogs and it just so happens the owner Cortnie also makes fabulous clutches! This zebra clutch is perfect for grabbing brunch with friends, hanging out at a martini bar, or just looking fabulous Check out her Etsy shop for this clutch and others!




3 comments:

  1. Co-sign on owning that dress from ShopKempt!! It's soo fly, yet so casual.. I can see myself pairing it with some black leggings and boots also !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! I looove that sweater at the top too.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your clutch! i ordered the "ashleigh" from cortnie. they are the best!!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete