Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...


Things I am thankful for {in no particular order}:

*God

*My mom – her unconditional love and support, her belief in me, she is the epitome of what a strong mother is, I only hope to be ½ as wonderful as she is

*My husband – for loving me flaws and all and always standing by my side, for making me laugh, for showing me that love takes courage and sacrifices but it’s so worth it

*My son – my heart over flows with love for him, he teaches me lessons every day without even realizing it I’m so thankful for him every day, he’s perfect

*My friends and family – where the heck would I be without them?! They keep me grounded, listen to my crazy ideas, let me rant and rave and then put me in my place when I need it. SO thankful for our friendships.

*My sister – she teaches me patience and understanding even when I don’t want to learn the lesson but I am thankful that she is MY sister and I wouldn't have it any other way.

*My job – without which I wouldn’t be able to fund my shopping addiction and have an excuse, oops – I mean reason to buy things for my blog J

*YOU – thank you for reading my blog and leaving me comments it’s great to have your support and love!

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for; this list could go on and on! Leave me some comments and tell me what you’re thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
Xo,
Marissa 




2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for being alive, healthy and being able to share another Thanksgiving with you and your family. I am thankful for both you and your sister, my lil man, for love and just for all the blessings bestowed to me each day
    Love you

    ReplyDelete