Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Wedding

I love weddings...well, I pretty much love anything I get a chance to dress up for. Bonus points when it's a joyous celebration with the people I love! I had the honor of attending my friend Michelle's wedding today, it was beautiful. So glad I was able to take part in her day. Nothing like witnessing true love in such a pure and genuine form. Got to celebrate, eat, drink, be merry and DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Kisses,
Marissa
xoxo

The hubby cleans up nicely huh? :)
Ring & Bracelet: Gifted
Belt: Ross {Old}

Shoes - Steve Madden {old}


Clutch: Belk {Old}

Eyeliner: Mark by Avon in Deep Aqua {order}

Dress: Forever 21 {Recent}
Necklace: Gifted {Old}
Tights: H&M - {similar}


3 comments:

  1. love the watercolor print! and i also love weddings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeee the outfit and the hair!!

    ReplyDelete