Sunday, December 4, 2011

Apologies, Boots, and Hearts

What a week I had last week! I want to first off apologize for my lack of posts but I was a bit under the weather, even missed a few days of work. Good news is I’m back and I am feeling better thanks to my mom’s awesome homemade soup, back rubs from the hubs, kisses from my fave little guy, and just a little retail therapy ;-)

Hope everyone had a great weekend; I’m looking forward to this week and the upcoming holidays. How about you?





Mom is still here and I'm loving it! We're sorta twins today :)

Sweater: TJ Maxx {similar}
Jeans: American Eagle {similar}
Boots: Old {similar}
Jewlery: Gifted and borrowed


6 comments:

  1. I love your boots!! Glad you are feeling better.

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look :) nice accessories!
    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots! You definitely wore them well here.

    soChicsoFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My moms soup makes me feel better too! You and your mom are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packing a punch with that bold color! I love mustard and those boots are cute!!

    ReplyDelete