Sunday, December 18, 2011

Have a holly jolly Christmas...

The holidays are one of my favorite times of the year. I love the lights, the delicious smells, the decorations, and the spirit of giving. It’s a time where people actually seem to slow down and enjoy life; they seem more considerate and thoughtful. I wish we could have this feeling all year long, so I soak it up as much as I can. A few of my favorite blogs have done some post of their holiday d├ęcor so I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon! I’m inviting you all to my house {virtually} to see a few of our holiday decorations. So come on over, take your shoes off, grab a cup of hot chocolate and a few cookies and stay a while why dontcha!
What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?

xo,
Marissa



Simple centerpiece made with a vase and some ornaments
Homemade candy cane ornament from my son <3
Ethan's 1st Christmas was last year, of course we got an ornament to celebrate!

Mr. & Mrs. Frosty :-)

Homemade Ornament from Ethan
My husband LOVES Peanuts memorabilia

Can't wait to look in my stocking! I've been good this year and haven't peeked! PS: Mine is the one with the chic moose ;)


Can't wait for Christmas morning! 

15 comments:

  1. Love that you already have presents under the tree...and your stockings are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple vase decor is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive! Love seeing everyone's holiday decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh i love dis...can i come over plz:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your decorations are so cute! who doesn't love snoopy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. your home is absolutely adorable! Love your stocking girl!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Even some of our wrapping paper was snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I've had it for years, it's my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on over! Bring some roti and curry chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks V, I loved your plaid decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been hard keeping the presents under there with a toddler running around ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks very festive dear! I love the stockings! Merry Christmas! xx -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Christmas so much too! Can't wait for everyone to open their gifts from me!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blog girlie!! just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

    Keep up the GREAT posts!!

    I'll be back! ;)
    Follow eachother ?

    http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete