Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 101 – Version 002: The 'Rents

I'm pretty surprised and proud of myself this year because I'm basically done with all my holiday shopping, I just have a few stocking stuffers to grab and some packages to mail **pats on the back for me** Ok, I'm done gloating now :) and I'm here to help YOU and give you some ideas for your own gifts! Today's post features gifts for parents. I don't know about you but I have a hard time every year trying to figure out what to get my mom and dad. I think these are some great options. I tried to give some individual gift ideas as well as some that could be enjoyed by both, everything is under $100 so they are definitely wallet friendly! What do you think? What are some gift ideas for parents that you recommend?


Holiday Gift Guide 101 – Version 002: The 'Rents




No comments:

Post a Comment