Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 101 – Version 003: Sisters

Sure sisters can bug you and get on your nerves but you gotta love em! My pet seester {I mean that in the nicest way} is younger than me and boy can she get under my skin sometimes! But through it all she is still my seester and I love her very much. Here are some gifts {all under $50} that are sure to melt her heart {and not spend all your allowance} and persuade her to keep your secret about that one time you just needed HAD to sneak out go to that party :)


xo,
Marissa <3
Holiday Gift Guide 101 – Version 003: Sisters


3 comments:

  1. I would definitely be happy if i unwrapped # 6

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Sounds like you got a great deal on your boots! Love this gift guide especially the oxfords.

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I are on the same page, gift guides under $50 :) Very cute!

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete