Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years


Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy and very prosperous new year! I'm excited about getting a fresh start and making 2012 as amazing as possible.

Usually I write down a list of things I want to improve on, weight to lose, gym memberships to get, you know the typical mumbo jumbo but this year I just plan on continuing to live, love, laugh, hope, and grow into the best mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and blogger I can be! Here's to a wonderful year full of laughter, love, and fashion ;-)

I'll be back with an outfit post soon I haven't forgotten about all of you.

xo
Marissa



10 comments:

  1. Confessions Of A City GirlJanuary 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM

    Good! No resolutions (did a post on that). I hope you enjoyed the holiday season and have an amazing 2012

    Happy New Year!
    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love your philosophy on enjoying 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I"m going to be coming to you for some tips on blogging! :) Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty new to this myself but of course I'll help the best I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make 2012 your year to SHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great NYE! and that 2012 brings lots of adventures! I can never come up with good resolutions either! I am so bad at it!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete