1. Cap - Toe Ballet Flats , put a spring in your step with these cute, comfortable, and chic flats. A must have for running those Spring-time errands.
2. Chevron stripes have invaded stores everywhere here are two affordable options for this trend. Pair this cardigan or this sweater with some jeggings and a cute tote.
3. Color-blocking continues to be present in magazines and on the runway, try this adorable dress for work with a cardi or cute sandals for a weekend brunch date.
4. Chambrays are in a lot of some of my fave bloggers post, they're so versatile paired under a sweater or with some skinny jeans, this chambray is sure to be a valued closet staple this Spring!
5. Whats Spring with out a pop of color?! Well, boring if you ask me. Neon is a popular trend hitting stores this Spring, whether it's nail polish or a belt the fresh bright pop of color is sure to brighten any outfit. This cross-body messenger bag is sure to be a perfect finishing touch for a Spring time ensemble!
What are some Spring time trends you're looking forward to trying?