Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Smize with your eyes...

A few weeks ago I got to scratch something off my bucket list: be in a photo shoot. Check!

It was for one of our local boutiques spring look-book, I’m so honored they let me be a part of it!
It was as awesome as it sounds, I had a great time and I would def do it again! {So *ahem* if you’re reading this ClothesHound I’m totally available whenever you need a model. I’m just sayin}

 The photography is courtesy of Double Exposure Photography, if you’re in the Raleigh area you should definitely check them out.

So take a peek at a few of the pictures and let me know if you notice my ‘smise’ or is it ‘smize’…I’ll have to ask Tyra, we’re totes BFF’s now. We models have to stick together.

Ok, I’m off to eat some dinner. Pot roast, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies,  and crescent rolls – the modern models diet *wink*

xo,
Marissa

PS: If you're interested ALL of the pictures can be seen here








13 comments:

  1. Still can't get over how long and gorgeous those legs are! Wonderful photo shoot! Totally jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. I hope you got to keep the clothes.

    Tranae
    www.flablane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa, you did an awesome job! Congratulations girl. Your dinner sounds too good. HAHA Love it. Have a great day!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so beautiful!!! congrats on getting to do the shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wtffffff way to pretty u look amazing u here me babe:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful photoshoot!

    www.stilettogoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! By the way you have a very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! It was freezing that day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is so great, you look gorgeous, and so professional.
    I love the last look!
    Hope you got to steal some clothes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. PRETTY photos and you are a great model ! :)
    http://spaceakaspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete