Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Look

Ask any of my friends what I change the most and most likely they'll say "her hairstyle", I love experimenting with my hair it's the one thing that I have total control over. I get bored really easily with one hairstyle so I am constantly trying to change it up whether it's the color, length, or style. Here's my latest. what do you think?


xo, 
Marissa






***SHAMELESS PLUG ALERTPS: I'm only 7, yes a measly 7 likes away from 100 on my FB fan page which means that there are only 7 likes separating you from my first giveaway! So if you haven't liked my fan page yet please do so and if you have blackmail your boss into liking it too! Click here to like my FB page! Thanks! ***

7 comments:

  1. Fun Do...it fits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your micro-braids! They look good!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so summery and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue top! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! One of my TJ Maxx finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lyddie, it is also a big help with my laziness when it comes do doing my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You look gorge!

    ReplyDelete