Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guest Post: Spring Trends

Hey everyone!My blogger friend Angela from Head to Toe Chic was awesome enough to do a guest post on her favorite trends for Spring. I have to agree with Kendi and admit that as soon as the calendar hit March 1st it was Spring in my head! The warm weather and longer days are something I look forward too all winter. I knew I had to ask Angela to put together an outfit for some Spring-spiration, I love her style and fashion sense!


This Spring looks like pastels and neons will be all over. Here's Angela's take on the trend, check out her post and then swing by her blog she's always got some fun fashion :)


xo, 


Marissa



Hi, I’m Angela from Head to Toe Chic and I’m so happy to be doing a guest post for Marissa today! This outfit is a combination of my two favorite trends for spring, neon and pastel. I wore this outfit out to dinner Friday night with my husband and some friends, and I really love the pastel yellow and pink combination. To brighten up this casual outfit I added a neon pink bracelet and necklace as finishing touches. I hope you will stop by my blog and say hello!



The Receipt:

Shirt: Vestique (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy 
Shoes: Target (similar)
Necklace and bracelets: Spike the Punch 
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Kate Spade 














6 comments:

  1. That outfit is super cute. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really liking your outfit, I love the neon pink chain necklace and bracelet!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoring that neon linked necklace and bracelet..perfect on trend but not too much:) Following along for sure...found you through post on Clothes Hound FB page:) C

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsut realized your guest posting..I will pop over to you too:) Love discovering new blogs. C

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I like about the outfit is the handbag!

    --
    Elvia
    http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Kate Spade bag is a very nice addition to an already cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete