Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Stripes

Hola! 


Just wanted to share what I wore today, I've been waiting to wear this skirt and though today was perfecto! I was also finally able to bring out my Olsenboye heels from last year. I absolutely LOVE these shoes! So much that I bought them in the two colors they come in. Super comfortable! I tell ya those twins they know what their doin, you should check out their very affordable fashion line available at JcPenney.

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

xoxo,
Marissa

The Receipt:
Skirt: Old Navy {Similar}
Sweater: Old Navy {Buy}
Tank: Old Navy {Similar}
Shoes: JcPenney {Similar}
[Can they sponsor me already?]




13 comments:

  1. your striped skirt is so pretty - and i love it paired with the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the full skirt with the high heels! Your look great!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the brights in this post! I'm totally obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had bought the skirt in this color when I had the chance! So pretty! And those shoes are fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the stripes in that skirt and the pop of pink on top is cute :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!! I love how you combine all those colors, so pretty.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stripes!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooooooo cute! and so smart to add the pink tank...

    ReplyDelete
  9. THat skirt is beautiful and I love it paired with pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great skirt, perfect for spring :) I dont own anything from any of the lines (hard to come by in Canada) but no doubt they designgreat things, they're such style icons!!

    Em K

    www.hippielace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore that skirt!! And it's just perfect paired with the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ashleigh mcelfreshJuly 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM

    I have the navy version of this skirt! I wish i had this white one! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete