Monday, April 16, 2012

The Look 4 Less

Recently I read an article on Yahoo with some gorgeous spring time dresses and though most were under $100, they were still priced a little out of my budget. I decided I could find something similar for a lot less! One of the dresses I saw was by a designer named Kensie, at $87 it was barely under the $100 mark.

 I happened to walk into Old Navy (If we ever move I don't know what I'll do, Old Navy is practically in our back yard right now) and found a GREAT alternative that still has the floral print and femininity of the original but was much more affordable! Now the in store price is cheaper than the online price but at $29 it's still a steal! What do you think of my look 4 less find?

Here is the original dress by Kensie:


Floral dress by Kensie - $87.99 {buy}


And here is my Look 4 Less find:

Old Navy Floral Dress - $29 {buy}





11 comments:

  1. That's cute. I love the first one too but I would not pay $87 for a sheer dress. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, please send to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Old Navy version, now I want it for myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that same dress in ON! I thought it was super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Practically the same! I'm gonna tell you, I think I'm about to boycott Old Navy! I am giving them all my money and they give me nothing in return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Old Navy dress! Such a gorgeous print.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Nice find for sure.

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dresses are so pretty and I actually like the Old Navy one as much as the first one.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love this post and I really like your outfits you found. I actually have a pair of heels by Kensie and I really like her designs. Following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ashleigh mcelfreshJuly 18, 2012 at 7:09 PM

    I bought the same dress in the white on sale for $12! I haven't worn it yet. How are you going to style it? And yes i love your look for less!

    ReplyDelete