Monday, August 13, 2012

Fifty Shades of Fashion|Mr. Christian Grey


Another look in my Fifty Shades of Fashion series.

This time I’ve decided to go with Mr. Christian Grey himself…of course the more feminine version. One thing I love about being a woman is that you can take masculine pieces and dress them up and still make it look good!

I mean let’s be real here, a man in a skirt just is NOT sexy! But a woman in a tie…well that’s pretty darn hot if you ask me! I love wearing ties and I found this one at a local thrift store for less than a dollar (You know I love a good bargain!). It’s not exactly the infamous gray tie that he wears but its close enough.

In the series Christian is typically described as having slacks, a button down, a jacket/blazer, and his tie on. This is my version!

What do you think?

Xoxo,
Marissa 






The Receipt
Blazer - Rampage via TJ Maxx {Cute Option}
Highwaisted Trousers - H&M {Similar}
Collared Shirt - TJ Maxx {Cute Sleeveless Option}
Shoes - Carlos Santana via Ross {Buy}





 Can you believe this shirt was only $14.99 at TJ Maxx?! #winning :-)




If you haven't already and you are in the Triangle area of NC, sign up for TriFABB now!


29 comments:

  1. your complexion, eyes and hair are just striking! love that collar and those pants are fab. gorgeous blue on you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim! Not bad for someone with a fever eh?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut up!! You look freaking amazing!! Love, love, love this!!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it totally works - love that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ALL these pieces! This outfit is like magazine spread worthy, haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Love it all! And the tie is perfect with those pants. Mr. Gray would certainly approve :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, awesome! Those pants look like a million bucks on you - Christian would approve :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have striking features and you are really beautiful. I love that shirt so much! Have a happy Tuesday and be sure to check out my
    giveaway ending very soon
    . BTW I am your newest follower and cannot
    wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor
    and follow The
    Preppy Student
    . I always comment for every comment left on my page
    and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute... love the collar
    xo
    MOSAMUSE


    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing!! Love these pants and the collar on your shirt.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually have a skinny black tie that I play with from time to time. It's just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this soooo much...damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, these photos are smoking HOT! I love every single detail! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get it!! This is fab! And TJ Maxx for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, thanks bliend! :-) Sometimes I get it right!

    ReplyDelete