Friday, August 17, 2012

Fall Fashions Friday| Guest Post


Hey everyone, as we all know fall is fast approaching and to get us all ready for fall fashions I’m going to feature a different guest blogger every week.

First up is Tori from My Thrifty Chic one of my daily reads! I just love looking at all her fabulous thrifty finds from La La Land, my favorite part is when she post how much her total outfit cost. I don’t think I’ve seen an outfit over $45 since I’ve been reading her blog!!

Tori has a great sense of style and a sweet personality to match. I’m so glad to call her my bliend [blogger friend] and I’m sure you’ll love her too, so make sure to stop by her blog and show her some love, but first check out her post here!

PS: Tori thanks a million for guest posting, you rock girl! :)

Xoxo,
Marissa


•••••••


Hello Shabby, Chic & Cheap readers! My name is Tori and I run a little blog called My Thrifty Chic (www.mythriftychic.com). Marissa asked me to do a guest post and I was more than happy to oblige!! Marissa and I were talking about fall fashion trends and one of my favorites is the Black & Blue trend. It was seen all over the runway from Carolina Herrera to Preen to DKNY. I really love this color combo, blue is one of my favorite colors, and I mean really, who doesn't look good in blue?!? 

I put together my own little ensemble to represent my take on this latest trend. My look cost under $40!!



Blouse - Double Zero $10
Pants - J Brand (thrifted) $7.99
Wedges - H&M (thrifted) $7.99
Bangle - Thrifted $5.99
Earrings - Thrifted $5.99






Thank you Marissa for letting me write on your blog today!! I am a huge fan of Shabby Chic & Cheap :)


9 comments:

  1. Oh, Tori! I love everything about that outfit! It is perfect and so you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! and i love love love love love that top. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Marissa!! You are so so sweet! I'm so glad I get to be apart of your blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top! And that bangle is so unique - another reason why thrifting is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cute top! I love the back of it. Great post!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa props to her!!! And I'm do glad I got to see you last night! Molly and I were talking about doing a TriFabb clothing swap soon... Hit me up with some thoughts on that!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Can't believe this look cost under $40!


    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com


    P.S. Thanks for stopping by! I actually had you blog open in a separate tab on my laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she did an amazing job. Love the whole thing, especially that such great pieces were thrifted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! So jealous about those H&M wedges...can't believe you found them at a thrift store! Love your blog, following you now!


    xoxo,


    Allie


    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete