Thursday, October 25, 2012

Almost Friday

My last post was exactly a week ago today, bad blogger right?

Yea I know, but the thing is for the past week this has been my view:


Yup, I'm sick. I hate being sick, and even more... I hate admitting that I am sick.
But alas it's true. So I have no fun outfit pictures to share with you, I haven't made a delicious recipe besides a PB&J all week..I've barely moved off my couch and showered. Wendy Williams, Anderson Cooper, Ricki Lake and I have all become BFF's this week.

So that y'all know I am alive,  I'm going to copy Katie and Tori by sharing 10 Things You Don't Know About Me, because right now that's the very best I can do. You're welcome.

Enjoy!

1.I can’t drink milk or water after people. Husband, Son, BFF, Sister, and Mother included. It freaks me   out. So if I'm drinking either, and you're thirsty get your own cup and likewise I'll do the same!

2.I am a contributing writer for Carolina STYLE Magazine! You can check out my articles here & here.

3.I have a RE-DONKULOUS fear of bees. Like, it’s cray cray y’all. – and yes, I just used cray cray in a sentence and I am an adult.

4.I had a raspberry for the first time 6 years ago and I have been addicted to them ever since! I had NO idea what I was missing out on!

5.My husband and I met online even though we have over 20 mutual friends! IDK how we never met each other before!

6.I have 3 tattoos and they each have a very special meaning to me.

7.I have a degree in psychology.

8.Three jobs I’ve had: Paper girl, Survey giver at the mall, Dry cleaner

9.If I had it my way I wouldn’t get up before 10am on a daily basis #lazy #latesleeper #sueme

10.I’m very sarcastic.

*BONUS* I am ADDICTED to Pretty Little Liars, so um – if anyone out there reading this is a fan like me let’s talk ASAP about who “A” is!! And if you've never heard of PLL, then you really need to get with the program!

Hopefully we'll be back to regularly scheduled programming next week! :)


hey friends! you heard it, it's thursday! which means we're one step closer to the weekend!
that means it's time for...
the "Almost Friday" Thursday Blog Hop!

 
the rules are:
1. add the Almost Friday Thursday Blog Hop button to site or blog post.
2. "like" or follow the host and all of these lovely co-hosts on facebook and/or follow them of GFC!
3. link up your blog, blog post, giveaway down below and make new friends! go visit old friends! follow! comment! spread the love!
4. and have fun! why? because it's almost Friday!
your host:

meet your co-hosts:







8 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate being sick – I hope you're feeling better! I think there's been something going around lately.
    Also I too am completely addicted to PLL! But also completely confused by what they keep throwing at us :)

















    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Linking up from the blog hop. I may have to give this 10 things you don't know about me a try.


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you're feeling better! i love your fun facts...especially that you and your husband were obviously meant to meet!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I hope you feel better soon! I recently had a nasty cold myself... enjoy your time relaxing while you can :) And I would love to know more about your tattoos..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! And I was sick all this week, so I know exactly how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fashionable ESQOctober 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

    hI! thanks for dropping by! I think linkups are a great way to get to know other blogs. :) Hope you come again.

    xx

    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( :( :( :( so sorry you haven't been feeling well, love!! hope you're doing much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that you're sick! Hope you feel better soon! I too am addicted to raspberries and sarcasm haha I'm pretty sure sarcasm was my first language!
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete