Thursday, October 18, 2012

things i want thursday and a blog hop


Things I want Thursday! Because my credit card isn't limitless and I haven’t won the lottery, these are a few things I am currently obsessing over and I need to share with someone! I was trying to talk Zara, Free People, thrifting, and ASOS to the hubs…if only I could show you the blank stare he gave me. It looked a little like this:




Le sigh.
Thank goodness for my bloggy girlfriends!

What are some things you're obsessing over lately?



Things I want Thursday



Also today I am co-hosting my first blog hop! Please feel free to add your blog and check out some of the other amazing blogs listed ! Lets make new friends!


hey friends! you heard it, it's thursday! which means we're one step closer to the weekend!

i'm proud to introduce to you an all new blog hop i've started over here at Quite the Blog.

the Almost Friday Thursday Blog Hop!



and i'm also glad have these lovely ladies as co-hosts this week!
the rules are:
1. add the Almost Friday Thursday Blog Hop button to site or blog post.
2. "like" the host and all of these lovely co-hosts on facebook and/or follow them of GFC!
3. link up your blog down below make new friends! follow! comment!
4. have fun! because it's almost the weekend!
your host:
Morgan
meet this week's co-hosts:













26 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    Stopping by from the "Almost Friday Blog Hop"! New follower :)

    xoxo
    Anni // http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle @ this little lightOctober 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM

    I love "shopping" on Polyvore ... you should stop by "this little light" on Wednesdays when I feature "What-You-Wish-You-Were-Wearin'" Wednesday ... it's fun! Thanks for co-hosting this hop ... following you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha husbands just don't understand! I love that horse sweater and the polka dot peplum skirt is to die for!



    -Sharon

    The Tiny Heart
    1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove those shoes!
    since my husband worked in retail he used to love talking about clothes! but now that he's not working there he seems to have forgotten all of his knowledge, haha. but i love those heels. i'm such a huge brown and black fan.
    so glad to be doing this blog hop with you! i appreciate you for joining up today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for setting this up, Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes, that sweater! But the leather skirt? Laughing because it looks like a big belt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh love all that you want! I need more shopping in my life. So glad to have your blog to follow!!
    Do Dallas Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peplum belt? Awesome!! And I love that fox sweater SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVEEE this blog hop! so excited to join up!! and i LOVEEEEEE that polka dotted peplum skirt! gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The polka dot skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your blog Almost Friday Thursday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower!
    Check out my blog at


    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com!


    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for following and doing the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it AWESOME!! You can make ANY thing you own peplum with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blog hop! I will be participating next week fo sho!!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha I totally get that look from my husband too! Definitely got a list of things I'm obsessing over right now too - love that sweater, so cute!

















    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, love the blank Homer stare - definitely have seen that from my husband! That sweater is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fun idea! love Homer pic btw

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. i pretty much want everything from your wishlist :)




    xoxo,






    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am now following you from the "Almost Friday Thursday blog hop"
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the polka dot skirt, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! found you through the blog hop! I'm a new follower. would love for you to stop by and say hello! ;)


    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tomris (dejafashion)November 3, 2012 at 6:03 PM

    cute picks! I think this is a fairly modest 'things I want' list...mine stretches from here to Cali. and back ;)
    x x


    http://dejafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete