Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All I want for Christmas...


Skirt [On MEGA sale!!]| Sweater: Similar, Similar| Shoes: Target [Last year]






I don't know what it is but I just LOVE this picture! 

All I want for Christmas:

Is for Jessica Simpson to just come out and admit if she is pregnant or not already?

Also, if she is not preggers can we get a shot of more than her floating head on her WW commercials?

Is for people to STOP reporting on LiLo [Lindsay Lohan]…for the love of pizza just stop.

No really, stop.

Can Chris Brown and Rihanna just say they are back together already? I am sick of the cryptic tweets and pictures.

Speaking of - tweeting pictures of you smoking pot in Amsterdam…not cool Chris, not cool. It’s like saying “Hey young impressionable fans go smoke pot. It’s fun, it’s cool, hey, I do it”.   

Is for Kate to give us a baby bump picture! I am SO excited about a new royal baby!

Is for them to retire Gangam Style – sorry, not sorry.

Is for the Disney Channel to hurry up with the new Girl Meets World show, I’ve been missing Cory and Topanga!

Is for colored denim to stay in fashion. I have a serious addiction….no really. I borderline need professional help.

Is for people to stop combining celerity names just because they are a couple. Brangelina, Bennifer (old school), Chrihanna, etc. Here’s a cray cray idea, let’s just refer to them by their names! BTW, if I combined my name with my husbands, the best I could come up with is Marry…which we are so, um yea. There you go.

And, as an ode Sandra Bullock or as I call her Miss Congeniality the last thing I want is of course what everybody wants: World Peace!

Disclaimer: This post was written just for fun, it’s not intended to be taken seriously. Please don’t leave any derogatory or negative comments. Just trying to keep things light and fun on this here blog o’ mine. Thank you.






17 comments:

  1. haha i agree with you!! and these pictures are so pretty. I love your sweater!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower of yours from the blog hop! This is so cute- adorable outfit!

    Would love for you to check out my blog too :).

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt! and your christmas card is now going to be addressed to Larrissa (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - for the love of pizza - I like that :) Love your sweater and those fabulous shoes. Also love your list!

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :)
    Very nice your blog! Love it! If You want You can go to my blog see if
    you like ;)

    Maybe we can follow
    each other :) What do you think?! :)

    Xoxo

    Miss Butterflyyy

    Miss Butterflyyy
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! Love em :) Found you via the Almost Friday blog hop, you're hilarious!
    -Adrienne @ www.theunwifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I think I want ALL of the same things you want for Christmas! And these pictures girl - amazing as always. My favorite is the black and white one with your face against the marble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Besides you looking fabulous, I ADORE your requests!
    1. I had no idea that there was speculation that Jessica Simpson was pregnant again
    2. I love boy meets world TV needs to go back to meaningful shows
    3. Color demin is a must! That tis all!


    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    P.S. You should totally enter in C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 gift card to TJmaxx n’ Betsey Johnson Fragrance! Enter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute look, I love that shirt and those boots!!

    And your Christmas list is so funny, I love the ones about the picture of Chris and Rihanna, Chris smoking the pot and the combining of these celebrities names so irritating!! Oh and I am all for World Peace too :-)!!!!!






    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marissa you look stunning....... Seriously..... It's just not fair!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower.
    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!
    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/2012/12/aloha34.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pics! I love those shoes!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wait--theres a girl meets world? is this real life?
    i love the black and white pictures by the way! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha marissa! i love you all i want for Christmas list. i should do one of those. totally agree with everything on yours. fabulous sweater and leather skirt girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay you are too fab for words. love your hilar and awesome list and LOVE your look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, not a bad wishlist, and i love your leather skirt - especially with the leopard belt!

    ReplyDelete