Friday, December 21, 2012

Fashion Friday

Ever since I read this post on My Thrifty Chic I knew I wanted to recreate one of these outfits:



I knew I had similar pieces for look number three but to make it more fun Tori and I decided to do the style challenge together! Check out her look below and then head over to My Thrifty Chic for my look featuring jewelry from Light Years Jewelry - still time to enter my giveaway if you haven't already, you can enter here

The outfit we decided to re-create is the third one with the chambray shirt. 

What do you think? Did we rock it?





Happy Friday and in case you forgot enter giveaway here


Let Them Eat Cake

9 comments:

  1. I like shorts over tights - such a fun way to wear them in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the recreation. such an adorable look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these outfits!!
    Following you from the blog hop :)
    xx sandra
    http://larasvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love shorts and tights in the winter time!!
    brooke @ what2wear, monikabrooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, new follower from the hop. I really love those black boots in the first outfit, so awesome! :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shorts and tights! Those polka dot ones are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both looks!! Very chic and stylish.

    Thank you so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you back by the way. :)

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!



    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete