Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shoots, Steals, & Splurges


This weekend I had the pleasure of working with Jason Rizzo of Raleigh Static Photography! It was such an amazing experience and I felt like a real model taking pictures downtown and I even had an outfit change in between! I practiced a SMIZE that I think even Tyra would be proud of!

Now, while I had a model moment I am not bringing in model paychecks so my outfits were still affordable. The jacket I had on for instance was only $25 from JCP! Madewell has a similar one for $178! Now while I am all for splurging every now and then at $25 you can’t beat the price!

Which one do you like better, the splurge or the steal?

Purchase: Splurge|Steal [Not available online anymore, but still in stores]


Stay tuned for my second outfit later this week as well as a stocking stuffer post and giveaway!!
Tis the season!

All Photos via







10 comments:

  1. Marissa your hair looks amazing! I really love that length! These photos are really pretty... I especially love the last two!!! & that steal jacket almost looks better than the splurge : )

    xx Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great steal! And I love those red high heels :)

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. you. look. FANTASTIC!!! wow girl, I love these pictures and your poses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning and the steal is way better!
    brooke @ what2wear, monikabroooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures make me miss you! I love your personality, confidence, inner/outer beauty. Your hair - I die. These are wonderful. And I actually think I like the steal better! I said it.

    www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. marissa, you are so good at modeling. the camera loves you. the steal is a deadringer for the splurge.

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fierce outfit. Fierce shoes. Fierce hair. Fierce gaze! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Lins you're so sweet! I miss you do! Lets make definite plans to hang out after the holidays!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Believe it or not. I love the "Steal" I like the leather sleeves. You did an amazing job on your photo shoot! Someone over here thinks you would make an amazing "leg" model. You legs looked awesome in all shots. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing! and that jacket is FAB!!!! just gorgeous, dahling!

    ReplyDelete