Sunday, January 27, 2013

eShakti::a review


Shakti means power in Sanskrit.

Internet + Shakti = eShakti.com.

I was so excited when eShakti contacted me to do a review. I love their site, mostly because they offer the ability to customize the designs. Love a dress but wish it had short sleeves, a shorter hemline, or pockets? Well fear not eShakti offers all those choices! 

First time orders receive a $25 gift certificate, just sign up here! Shortly after receiving my dress I used my gift certificate to order a GORGEOUS pencil skirt! Can't wait to share it on the blog!

While I loved all their sequined choices, since the holidays are over I decided to go for something more Spring like. This gingham print reminds me of going on a picnic and the red trim adds that certain je ne sais quoi. Decided to play around and add some funky patterned heels. 

I already have about 5 more dresses on my wishlist! Be sure to head over to eShakti and check them out for yourselves! 

All pictures courtesy of Raleigh Static 






Linking up with Molly and Peacoats and Plaid


10 comments:

  1. I love this dress!! This one wasn't available when I got mine hmph! But I liked mine too ;) I also love that you mixed a different printed pump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress. The red trim really stands out with being "too much". And can I get my shoes back jk jk :-). Awesome review. Can't wait to check out the site. Im glad they can customize garments because I'd love to be able to find some dresses that come to the knee area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eShakti is great - love their personalized options. You look cute, love what you chose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I love this dress. You look amazing! Visiting from YOLO Mondays


    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress on you! you styled it perfectly :)

    Chioma


    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress and awesome pumps! So beautiful! Visiting from #YOLOMondays!

    Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your custom dress looks perfect on you - love the fun summery print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! especially with those heels.

    ReplyDelete