Thursday, January 31, 2013

Friday Freebies

I don't know about y'all but this week seemed to drag on for-evah! I feel like this is how I look right now:

This week was cray cray. For reals.

I am SO happy that Friday is here! And because it's Friday I'm teaming up with the very awesome Stella B Boutique to offer FRIDAY FREEBIES!

Recently Stella B sent me some items to review, one of them being this necklace inspired by a Kate Spade necklace  but a fraction of the cost. So for all you wallet savvy fashionistas checking out Stella B is a MUST! They have the best on trend jewelry at very affordable prices.

Original Kate Spade $40| Stella B $12
I wore my necklace on a recent photo shoot with Raleigh Static [Check out all my photos here]




|Dress: TJ Maxx| Shoes: Shoemint| Necklace: Stella B|



Enter below to win a surprise from Stella B!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. I got my eye on that coral teardrop necklace! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for a white necklace just like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little black dress looks so fabulous on you!

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! i love the Kate Spade Inspired circle bauble necklace in mint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i feel like I look like that cat right now too! That necklace & dress look amazing on you & I love these gorgeous pictures!! i think my favorites are the second and last one : )


    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Cute outfit and hair! I found your blog on the Let Them Eat Cake Blog Hop and I'm your newest follower:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would Love to with that necklace .. looked cute on you <3

    ReplyDelete