Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sometimes I forget I'm an adult

You guys, I was thinking over the shows I watch on TV and I realized that I am a teenager, I mean I occasionally watch the news and a show here and there on TLC, Discovery, or HGTV but the majority of my TV list is filled with teenage drama. But ya know what? I'm totally ok with that. Sue me.

Prime example, THIS:


Pretty Little Liars is one of my FAVORITE shows to watch on TV, and Tuesday it makes a comeback. You all have NO IDEA how excited I am!!

 I'm going to try to recreate some outfits I see on my favorite shows with items I already own in my closet so stay tuned for that!

Until then...there's this......

For one hour on Tuesday this is how my face is going to look:



Do any of you watch PLL? Are you as excited as me about it's return?!



Linking up with Molly

12 comments:

  1. you are too funny. i have never seen it, but have heard it's addicting! i watch teen shows all the time...there's no shame in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch PLL, but I know plenty of adults that do! No shame in that!


    dancingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched it but I've heard that once you start you cannot stop! I definitely have some guilty pleasure TV shows like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah love it! I want Aria's wardrobe (minus a few pieces I am not daring enough to wear)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched one episode but then I forgot to DVR it so I never know when it's on!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah i have never seen PLL. i've heard it's so good - for someone who's never seen it before, can you give me a little synopsis?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brixx got me started on this but now I am so out of it . It is a good show full of suspense and drama that keeps you anxious for the next show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE PPL!! I don't tell anyone though, so keep this a secret! Man I was digging Toby last season until the end of the last episode!!! WHAT?!?! Is Toby out to get the girls?? I can't wait till the next episode!

    Becky from http://thebisforbecky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've definitely gotten into some ABC family shows...it's totally OK :) And I've heard good things about Pretty Little Liars...may have to check it out!

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I love you.. it's totally okay, and I watch so many shows that Brian is ashamed of me for hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! So funny. I was thinking about this same topic the other day because I was getting all giddy about The Bachelor starting up again...I feel like such a goober sometimes when I look at what TV shows I watch. I wish I was one of those people who watch all the serious shows...but oh well!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete