Monday, September 23, 2013

Reasons why I love the Fall


1. I can drink all the tea and eat all the soup I want without weird stares {because I get weird stares in the summer}
2. Chili season!
3. Yummy apple cider
4. Layering clothes
5. Leather accents
6. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards, corn mazes, and hay rides.
7. Not having to shave my legs as much :)
8. The beautiful fall leaves

Reasons why I don't like Fall:

1. It means Winter is coming :( 

What are some of your faves about fall?

Linking up with Molly

9 comments:

  1. I think you've just about covered all the reasons I enjoy and but also dislike Fall. Except for Chili. I'm not a big Chili lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domesticated Working WomanSeptember 23, 2013 at 9:36 AM

    I love all these things, too! Not to mention sweater weather, scarves, crisp breezes. In fact, I made an apple pie just last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin goodies are on my list! But yeah, fall kinda depresses me because it means the horrible, cold winter is coming. :(

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Style Lately Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had apple cider for the first time last week...it was delicious!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAOOOOO about not shaving! Marissa!!!! HAHAHAHAHA You're bad girl.

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously agree with all your "love" and "don't love" reasons. Like every single one! Pumpkin everything is close to the top of my list! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for a Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for fall, but I don't want winter to come!! Apple cider and soup are a definite plus though!


    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely love apple cider, and I do have a bit of an outerwear obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! clothing layering is one of my favourite things for fall. xx

    The Provocative Couture

    ReplyDelete