Monday, September 30, 2013

Tell-All Tuesday

What's tired, bloated, and burps a lot?
.................give up?

It's me! :)






Yep, I'm feeling that way because I've got a bun in the oven :)

That's why I haven't been posting outfit photos and I have been a little MIA! Thank goodness for the 2nd trimester and starting to feel 'normal' again! 

Here’s my current pregnancy update:
  • How far along: 12 weeks
  • How big is baby: A lime! 2 inches
  • Weight gain: About 5-7lbs…maybe more I’ve been bad about not giving in to my cravings! =)
  • Sleeping: Not that great, I have to get up every few hours to go to the bathroom. Which is a little annoying to be honest
  • Food cravings: Salty and sour. I want French fries, pizza, fried rice, fresh fruit.
  • Food aversions: Chicken. Bleh.
  • Missing: Sushi, seasonal beer, margaritas, deli sandwiches
  • Symptoms: Nausea is finally starting to get a little better, still not great, but certainly WAY better than before. I have really bad migraines and back pain but going to the chiropractor seems to be helping. Also my stomach it itching like CRAZY! I’m slathering it in lotion, Shea butter, and coconut oil.
  • Doctor’s appointment: About 2-3 weeks away
  • Movement: None yet.
  • Gender / Names: We are going to find out in November! We have a girl name picked out, no boy names yet…
  • Best moment of the week: Finally being able to share with all our friends and family that we’re expecting. It’s really hard to keep news like this to ourselves!
  • What I’m looking forward to: Hearing baby’s heartbeat at next apt, it gives me a sense of comfort that everything is ok
  • What I did / Got for baby: My mom sent us some cute socks and I got my order of maternity clothes from Old Navy. Everything fits and I feel so much more comfortable than squeezing into my regular jeans! 


7 comments:

  1. :) how exciting for you and your family! :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, again! I am so excited for you and praying for a safe, healthy pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marissa! The photos were a cute way to make the announcement :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    PayPal Cash Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa, I am so happy for you and your family! That is wonderful! HAHA Your son looks too cute holding that sign. He's going to be a wonderful big brother. You're so blessed. Keep us posted doll.

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here but not b/c I have a bun in the oven, more lile abdominal adhesions which do not go away after nine months. A baby is definitely more fun!

    Ali of
    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete