It's me! :)
Yep, I'm feeling that way because I've got a bun in the oven :)
That's why I haven't been posting outfit photos and I have been a little MIA! Thank goodness for the 2nd trimester and starting to feel 'normal' again!
- 12 weeks
- A lime! 2 inches
- have to get up every few hours to go to the bathroom. Which is a little annoying to be honest
- Salty and sour. I want French fries, pizza, fried rice, fresh fruit.
- Chicken. Bleh.
- Sushi, seasonal beer, margaritas, deli sandwiches
- Nausea is finally starting to get a little better, still not great, but certainly WAY better than before. I have really bad migraines and back pain but going to the chiropractor seems to be helping. Also my stomach it itching like CRAZY! I’m slathering it in lotion, Shea butter, and coconut oil.
- About 2-3 weeks away
- None yet.
- We are going to find out in November! We have a girl name picked out, no boy names yet…
- Finally being able to share with all our friends and family that we’re expecting. It’s really hard to keep news like this to ourselves!
- Hearing baby’s heartbeat at next apt, it gives me a sense of comfort that everything is ok
- My mom sent us some cute socks and I got my order of maternity clothes from Old Navy. Everything fits and I feel so much more comfortable than squeezing into my regular jeans!