Before I say anything else, I want to say thank you to everyone for your sweet comments last week. They really made me feel better. I know I’ll get out this slump and start feeling like the old Marissa soon!
That being said, in true Marissa fashion I’ve been online window shopping! =)
One of the trends that I am SO HAPPY about right now is sweatshirts! They aren’t your old fashioned; only wear them at the gym or when you’re PMS’ing, grungy options anymore. These new sweatshirts are full of style and fun flair! Plus they can be very forgiving on a baby bump! Here are 4 of my current faves, 2 are more so regular sweaters but I wanted to include them, so I did!
Here’s my current pregnancy update:
- How far along: 15 weeks
- How big is baby: About the size of a navel orange, weighing in at 2.5 oz.
- Weight gain: Haven’t stepped on a scale since last appointment so I don’t know. We don’t own a scale at our house.
- Sleeping: Good some nights, not so good on others. It’s hit or miss really.
- Food cravings: French fries [still!], tomatoes with salt, okras and rice! Yum!
- Food aversions: Pickles [Oh the irony] and sadly I am adding garlic to the list. I had some pot stickers from my fave Chinese place and the garlic in the dipping sauce made me feel so ick!
- Missing: Sunny side up eggs
- Symptoms: Nausea is subsiding though I still have my moments, dizzy spells, still feeling very tired. Also I notice I get motion sickness A LOT! Sometimes even when I am walking!! Cray cray right?!
- Doctor’s appointment: Next one is about 2 ½ weeks away
- Movement: I am definitely feeling something, nothing that the hubs or kiddo can feel yet though. Mostly I can feel movement when I am sitting on the couch or being still.
- Gender / Names: We are going to find out in November! We have a girl name picked out, no boy names yet…
- Best moment of the week: Going to Charlotte to see my seester and MIL over the weekend! I love Charlotte and it was great to see my seester and her new place, see my MIL and eat her AMAZING food! She totally made me some okras and rice =) and of course no trip to the Queen City would be complete without a stop at Pinkberry! YUM! I wish we had one locally.
- What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender next month!
- What I did / Got for baby: Nothing this week, we’re really waiting until we find out the gender before we start buying things or registering.
|I wish I could relive this moment...it was SO yummy!|