Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Target Tuesday|Tummy Update

Have you guys been to a Target lately?! Because I have, and I’ve been swooning over EVERYTHING! Tarjay has always been one of my favorite stores but this season I feel like they have really stepped their game up! A lot of their pieces even outshine the Philip Lim line! Today I am sharing 6 dresses that I’d love to get my hands on! One thing I like about Target is that they have pieces that are both stylish and affordable, which is important for me. I am definitely on a budget!

1|2|3

4|5|6



Here’s my current pregnancy update:


  • How far along: 16 weeks
  • How big is baby: About the size of a avocado, weighing in at 3.5 oz.
  • Weight gain: Haven’t stepped on a scale since last appointment so I don’t know. We don’t own a scale at our house.
  • Sleeping:  Good some nights, not so good on others. It’s hit or miss really.
  • Food cravings: Tomatoes with salt, okras and rice! Yum!
  • Food aversions: Pickles [Oh the irony], Garlic, Chicken
  • Missing: I would love a deli sandwich right now…like for reals. With spicy mustard, mm mm mm!
  • Symptoms: Nausea is subsiding though I still have my moments, dizzy spells, still feeling very tired and still dealing with bouts of motion sickness.
  • Doctor’s appointment: Next week!
  • Movement: I am definitely feeling something, nothing that the hubs or kiddo can feel yet though. Mostly I can feel movement when I am sitting on the couch or being still. Last night I felt a very definite kick to my stomach, it made me jump!
  • Gender / Names: We are going to find out in November! We have a girl name picked out, no boy names yet…
  • Best moment of the week:  My mom called me on Sunday and it just made my day to be able to talk to her. She lives in Italy so we don’t get to talk on the phone very often, and I miss that. When she lived in the states I’d talk to her several times a day! I miss her very much and wish she was closer.  If you’d like to find out about her travels she has a blog too! Check it out here! She's new to blogging so leave her some love =)
  • What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender next month!
  •  What I did / Got for baby: One of my mom’s co-workers got a unisex onsie for baby! We are still holding off until I am a little further along and we know the gender. 
16 week bump 

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that leopard print dress, soo cute! Target always has the best stuff! I hope you treat yourself to a deli sandwich, yum :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your bump! So cute! Yes, Target has really cute maternity and regular wear. I love all these styles girl. Woot Woot!

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dresses! I'm dying for the Green Lace one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress with the peter pan collar! Such fun dresses!


    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. the grey dress looks just like the one from Madewell and the green lace is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving the striped dress and the blue one! Target does it again!

    and you look fabulous for 16 weeks! Glad to hear the nausea is subsiding. Hopefully it'll only get better from here!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was JUST going to comment what Lyddiegal said.. that grey dress totally looks like the one from Madewell! I might have to pick that up :) Your little bump is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the leopard print dress! Congratulations on the baby! I also get excited to learn about other fellow bloggers that are pregnant too!


    Delightful Ideas
    Select Specs Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the baby! That sweatshirt dress looks ahhmazing :)

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. was just thinking to myself that it's been way too long that i've been to target. i have been seeing so many great pieces on blogs.....i might need to head out there after trick or treating tonight!! ps, your bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete