Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BIG Reveal!

Here’s my current pregnancy update:


  • How far along: 19 weeks
  • How big is baby: About the size of a heirloom tomato, weighing in at 9 oz.
  • Weight gain: 7lbs – not too shabby :)
  • Sleeping:  I recently bought a pregnancy pillow and since then I have been sleeping so much better, it really makes a difference!
  • Food cravings: Mandarin oranges, pineapples (Fresh)
  • Food aversions: Pickles [Oh the irony] and Garlic – still.
  • Missing: Beer, I just really want a nice cold beer! Think I will break down and buy some O’Douls, just for the taste!
  • Symptoms: Feeling pretty good, I’ve been taking it easy like the doctor told me too. Some back aches here and there. Totes normal! :)
  • Doctor’s appointment: 4 More weeks!
  • Movement: Baby is definitely on the move! I have no idea what s/he is doing in there sometimes! Having a dance party is my guess! I love feeling the kicks though.
  • Gender / Names: Look below!! :)
  • Best moment of the week:  Finding out what we’re having!! SO EXCITED!
  • What I’m looking forward to: Thanksgiving! My little seester is coming and I can’t wait to see her and also to eat delicious yummy food!! Ha!
  •  What I did / Got for baby: My mom has already bought some clothes after finding out the gender! She is one excited Grams! Now that we know I can work on the registry and buying things for nursery.   

Tiny fingers, tiny toes,
and little itty bitty tiny clothes;
Dresses, ribbons, and hair to curl...guess what we're having?

A baby girl!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats! So exciting that you're having a girl! It will be so much fun buying her clothes!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Uncommon Goods Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! So happy and excited for you!! Congrats on the new addition to your family and yay for a girl!!xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are doing great!! And congrats on the baby girl!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim! I can't wait to go shopping!! But I still have a while to go before I am due! She's due in April ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww a baby girl! So sweet and a big congrats! It's going to be so fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete