So, I was being a responsible adult and paying off my Kohl’s card today [aren’t you proud mom?] when I decided to take a little detour and peruse the site to see what they had. I haven’t checked their store or website in a while. I was in a shoe shopping kind of mood so I headed over to see what new styles the LC by Lauren Conrad collection had to offer. As usual she did not disappoint! All these shoes are on sale and under $50! My fave is the nude pointy toe heel but all 4 are fabulous and chic!
Don’t worry mom, I paid my bill without making any new charges…but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted!
PS: I was originally going to call this post Kurrently Kraving Kohls...that would have been awkward huh? =)
I'll blame it on preggo brain...it's a real thing!
Now for a belly update!!
Here’s my current pregnancy update:
- How far along: 18 weeks
- How big is baby: About the size of a bell pepper, weighing in at 7 oz.
- Weight gain: Not sure to be honest!
- Sleeping: Good some nights, not so good on others. It’s hit or miss really. I’m starting to get bigger so it’s a bit harder to find a comfortable position.
- Food cravings: Grapes and raspberries, pretty healthy!
- Food aversions: Pickles [Oh the irony] and Garlic
- Missing: Beer, I just really want a nice cold beer!
- Symptoms: I’m a week behind on my update because last week the doctor put me on bed rest. I am feeling better now and thankfully baby is fine. I just need to realize I can’t do everything the way I did before and I do need to take it easy. I’ve definitely slowed down and have been taking it easy. The hubs and our friends and family have been a WONDERFUL support system!
- Doctor’s appointment: Next week!
- Movement: Baby is definitely on the move! I have no idea what s/he is doing in there sometimes! Having a dance party is my guess! I love feeling the kicks though.
- Gender / Names: We are going to find out next week! We have a girl name picked out, no boy names yet…
- Best moment of the week: Getting to hear baby’s heartbeat even though it was an emergency doctor visit, it’s still amazing to hear the heartbeat.
- What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender next week!
- What I did / Got for baby: My mom sent us a box full of baby goodies, nothing too gender specific but all useful things that we will need. She’s obviously excited!