Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Currently Craving Kohls| Tummy Update - Week 18

1|2|3|4

So, I was being a responsible adult and paying off my Kohl’s card today [aren’t you proud mom?] when I decided to take a little detour and peruse the site to see what they had. I haven’t checked their store or website in a while. I was in a shoe shopping kind of mood so I headed over to see what new styles the LC by Lauren Conrad collection had to offer. As usual she did not disappoint! All these shoes are on sale and under $50! My fave is the nude pointy toe heel but all 4 are fabulous and chic!

Don’t worry mom, I paid my bill without making any new charges…but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted! 

PS: I was originally going to call this post Kurrently Kraving Kohls...that would have been awkward huh? =) 
I'll blame it on preggo brain...it's a real thing! 


Now for a belly update!! 

Here’s my current pregnancy update:

  • How far along: 18 weeks
  • How big is baby: About the size of a bell pepper, weighing in at 7 oz.
  • Weight gain: Not sure to be honest!
  • Sleeping:  Good some nights, not so good on others. It’s hit or miss really. I’m starting to get bigger so it’s a bit harder to find a comfortable position.
  • Food cravings: Grapes and raspberries, pretty healthy!
  • Food aversions: Pickles [Oh the irony] and Garlic
  • Missing: Beer, I just really want a nice cold beer!
  • Symptoms: I’m a week behind on my update because last week the doctor put me on bed rest. I am feeling better now and thankfully baby is fine. I just need to realize I can’t do everything the way I did before and I do need to take it easy. I’ve definitely slowed down and have been taking it easy. The hubs and our friends and family have been a WONDERFUL support system!
  • Doctor’s appointment: Next week!
  • Movement: Baby is definitely on the move! I have no idea what s/he is doing in there sometimes! Having a dance party is my guess! I love feeling the kicks though.
  • Gender / Names: We are going to find out next week! We have a girl name picked out, no boy names yet…
  • Best moment of the week:  Getting to hear baby’s heartbeat even though it was an emergency doctor visit, it’s still amazing to hear the heartbeat.
  • What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender next week!
  •  What I did / Got for baby: My mom sent us a box full of baby goodies, nothing too gender specific but all useful things that we will need. She’s obviously excited!  



12 comments:

  1. i always loved hearing the baby's heartbeat when i was pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren Conrad's line is fantabulous. Her shoes are super cute! Glad you're feeling better and got some much needed rest. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, bliend... your almost title cracked me up! I still have pregnancy brain, six years after giving birth!
    Can't wait for your big announcement. PS I think those shoes would make a great "push present"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both bow pairs are adorable! and you know at kohls you can always get them on sale and with that extra 30% off...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those nude bow pumps! never would've thought it was kohl's!

    and can't wait until you find out the gender -- then the shopping will really begin! ;)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nude heels with the bow are so cute!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA I love the original title you came up with. Not awkward at all. That's something I would've done. These shoes are too frickin CUTE!!! Now you have me going to look at them. You're so frickin' bad. Transfer of not energy, but shopping! HAHAHA

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes girl you better slow down! Do it while you can before baby # 2 keeps you on your toes even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're taking it easy! Can't wait to hear what the gender is!!

    and I love the heels with the bow!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes are so cute in love with the 2 black ones the flat and the heel.
    Great to hear you are doing great dear!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post - thanks for sharing and lovely shoe highlights!!


    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete