Monday, May 19, 2014

Back to Blogging

Hi friends!

It’s been quite a while since I posted, I’ve been busy loving up on our newest addition to our family. I also needed some time to recover from my delivery and to just acclimate to being a mama of 2.

Our son is absolutely in love with his little sister and asks every so often if he’s still bigger than her! He always wants to be the big brother and not a little brother.

She’s already got my husband wrapped around her fingers, and if I was to be honest she’s got me wrapped around them too!

I’m going to slowly get back into blogging as things have settled into a more comfortable routine now and I have some really fun partnerships and giveaways in the works as well.

Thank you all for being patient and understanding as I took this time with my family! It is so much appreciated!

Of course, just because I took a blogging break does NOT mean I took a shopping break! As I type this I’ve got a new pair of shoes from Sole Society on the way to me! A little retail therapy when I was sad about my mom leaving ;)


Totally drool worthy, right? I know! 

Can’t wait until they are here!! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new addition! That's so exciting! And I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Marissa! Your little doll baby is just too cute. LOVE these shoes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just angelic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes totally swoon worthy and congrats on baby girl!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete