Ok ladies, today I want to talk to you about something we all want…long, beautiful lashes! If you have them – fabulous! If you want them, I’m here to tell you how!
If I’m being honest, I’ve never been a fan of false eyelashes – nothing against people that wear them but just like contact lenses, I’m just not good at putting them on. I’ve tried my fair share of mascaras over the years but I’ve never had such amazing results before trying Younique 3DFiber Lashes!
This product gives you the look of falsies without the work! A bonus is that the fibers are natural and made from green tea leaves!
Thanks to Krystal, an independent presenter for Younique, I was able to receive and review this product.
I’ll admit that at first I was skeptical – I mean what mascara company doesn’t promise you long lashes? After trying the product, I was pleasantly surprised. It may take 1 or 2 tries before you get a system in place but once you do you can have luscious lashes in no time!
Younique packages their product in a sleek case, similar to an eyeglass or sunglasses case which makes it’s easy to toss in your bag when you’re on the go.
The application process is fairly simple:
* First apply one thin coat of your own regular favorite mascara and let it dry.
* Then, apply Moodstruck Transplanting Gel to your lashes. [This alone makes a big difference in your lash appearance]
* Immediately following, and while the gel is still wet, apply the Moodstruck Natural Fibers.
* Reapply the Transplanting Gel a second time to secure the natural fibers onto your lashes.
You can add as many or as little layers or fibers that you want. The more fibers you use the more dramatic and elongated your lashes will look.
Something I would strongly suggest is doing one eye at a time, especially since you have to apply the fibers before the gel dries. This may take a few practice rounds but the end results are so worth it.
My husband loved the additional length that it gave me and although he notices when I wear makeup he’s not one to specifically notice my eyelashes are longer/thicker so that’s saying a lot.
Krystal was nice enough to start an online party for those interested in ordering some 3D Fiber Lashes – if you have Facebook you can join the party here and if not you can join the party here.
I’ll be posting pictures with varying layers of the fibers this week on my FB Fan Page, Twitter, and Instagram so be sure to follow along to see the results!
* Disclaimer: I was provided with a sample of the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes for review. No other compensation was provided and all opinions are honest and my own.
Linking up with Molly and Carly