Monday, July 7, 2014

4th Fashions

Ello friends! 

Hoping you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
I'm trying to get back into OOTD photos, it's a little more challenging with two kids to find the time but over the weekend we headed to the museum to snap a few shots in my 4th of July outfit.

I found these shorts at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago, and I've been living in them every since! They are SUPER comfortable and I like the fact that they are a decent length! I'm repeating this tank top from last year, which also happens to be from TJ Maxx! Can you tell I love that store? :)




Shirt [similar]|Shorts [similar]



How did you celebrate Independence Day?

Linking up with Molly and Carly , DC Style, Mingle Mondays

12 comments:

  1. what a fun casual look - and the bright liner is so fun!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, and I'm loving that tank!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tank is so perfect for the 4th!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Spray Tan Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so like I said before...that hair, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tank and your makeup looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you looked so cool chic chic!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit for the 4th of July!


    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, comfy outfit! & Fab hair. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete