Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday Wants

As summer sales start to happen I find myself really wanting to just spend, spend, spend!! Anyone else ever get that way! You just want to buy everything! BUT I also know the importance of investing in pieces that will last and that I will wear over and over again. Sure it's fun to splurge every now and then on a trendy item but I want to take advantage of the end of season sales and add some worthwhile pieces to my wardrobe.

That being said, I can window shop for whatever I want - be it trendy or worthwhile! ;)

Here are my wants for the week:

Dress [On SUPER sale!]|Bathing Suit|Necklace|Pixie Pants|Romper



5 comments:

  1. Summer sales are so hard to resist! Oh my. Hold my wallet for me please!

    :)

    xox, Crystelle CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is too cute, hope you snagged it!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That dress is gorgeous Marissa!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress - it's cute but not my favorite, was a free one through OASAP. I would honestly be happy to send it you, but it's a size large and I think you might be much smaller than me!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? You're the reason I wanted the dress, I saw it on your blog and LOVED the print! I'm going to take your advice and not purchase is it's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete