Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday Wants|4th of July Edition

Does anyone else get summeritis? It's when all you can think about is laying on the beach, eating ice cream cones, going to the amusement park, or just lounging by the pool all day.

I've got a bad case of summeritis! I'd def love to spend my days poolside instead of in the office. I'm so, happy this is a short work week! Thank you Declaration of Independence! :)

Here are some of my 'wants' for fashionable options to help celebrate Independence Day!

Let freedom and fashion ring!





I'll be back on Friday with a fun 4th of July themed mani, Friday Funnies will resume next week! 

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored by Old Navy. All views, expressions, and opinions are my own. 

6 comments:

  1. I do! I just want to do what I want. This Summer I get to do that! HaHa nice pieces Marissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I have major summeritis! I'd much rather be at the beach than work!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pair of shorts. They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flip-flops are too cute. Have a great holiday!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit, I've been pretty unproductive lately. I just want to be doing fun summer things all the time!
    Love the star print shirt, so cute!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like a pair of those flip flops ;)

    ReplyDelete