Thursday, October 16, 2014

What would you do with an extra $100?

Ok, y’all know that I am ALL about a bargain or a great deal! If there’s something I like, I try to hunt around for the best price before purchasing it. If you've been here for a while you know I post Splurge vs Save posts every now and again, like here and here.

Don’t get me wrong, I do splurge every now and then, but I’m thrifty at heart! :-) 
I can’t help penny pinching!
The clearance and sales racks CALL my name!

I try to be cost conscious with all aspects of my life, not just with fashion. One cost cutting measure I discovered is the Dollar ShaveClub! Their blades are just $3 a month which shaves, oops I mean saves members over $100 a year! That makes my bank account happy with a little extra fun money and it also keeps my hubby happy, because I won’t have hairy, scary legs!

There are SO many things I would spend a spare $100 bucks on!

Here’s what’s on my wishlist:

Tote|Booties|Heels

I know, I know, I went a teensy bit over the $100 dollars but seriously - that bag and those shoes are SO worth it! Am I right? Of course I am. 

What would YOU do with an extra $100? Tell me in the comments! 


8 comments:

  1. I love your 100 dollar picks. I'm a boot kinda girl myself. If I had an extra 100 dollars, I'd schedule a Spa/Massage day for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bag! The color is absolutely gorgeous Marissa and I love the style. Those leopard heels are fab. you can wear them with so many things. That's what you have to do when you shop! Can I wear this with MANY things. It will pay for itself. Hmmm $100...MAKEUP! LMAOOOO

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a possible fantasyOctober 16, 2014 at 9:55 PM

    great finds! love those booties!

    xx

    a possible fantasy

    -----

    if you follow me via bloglovin', please let me know so i can follow back. thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Kim, somehow your answer doesn't surprise me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't know where to start if I had an extra 100. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute choices, agreed, those shoes are worth the extra pennies! I would buy some new gold earrings.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. TheTastefulGourmandNovember 4, 2014 at 8:13 PM

    An extra $100? Hmm... Where do I begin... More than likely is get some new cookware for my kitchen! Or maybe just treat me and my friends to a cocktails and sushi. Money is better spent with good company!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are too many things I love! Lately I've been on a quest for the perfect pair of boots. I've already bought and returned a few... But that is definitely what I'd spend the $100 on!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete